Knudson Family Drama.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Some of my favorite Christmastime pictures...



Okay, so this picture (left) really isn't an amazing picture, BUT there is something amazing about it. That same little rocking chair that Cadynce is sitting in, I also sat in as a little girl, and got pictures taken at Christmas in it. The chair belongs to the VanDePutte Family, of Lopez Island, some great family friends. Maybe I'll get around to scanning the picture of me in it...
Yeah, this was our attempt at a picture of the kids on Christmas morning in their Christmas jammies. Never works. ( I just spent ten minutes looking through old blog posts trying to put a link in to a past attempt at this same picture - can't find one. hmm)


This is my favorite series of Christmas pictures. And this is only 4 of the 7. Oh gosh. We were trying to get a picture of all of the kids. Well, and Kayci and Sophia too. Anyways, it was hilarious. Sandie was standing in front of them, so my pictures are a little off, but hilarious none the less. For your viewing enjoyment I present to you: 6 kids and 2 cameras...





p.s. the last one is my most favorite!

2 comments:

mrs. jcd said...

i love these pics. and the owl wrapping paper.

Tisha said...

lol, me and the owls.... :)