Knudson Family Drama.


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Torturing Mom

I swear the kids know when baseball season is about to start. We are literally around the corner from it, tomorrow it starts. The kids have been screaming at each other the last few days, no this, no that, he did this, he did that, issy no. UGH! Shoot ME NOW! I know that it doesn't help that we've all been sick and with the weather so iffy, we've been cooped up in the house. There is only so much fort-building, block tower kicking and coloring that you can do.


So today, Colby is in Stanwood having a clean-up day before try-outs start. Cadynce says, "mommy, I want daddy to come home and spend some time with me." me: "cadynce, baseball is starting and daddy will be gone a lot." cadynce: "oh, already?" Yep, break my heart...however, once the season is in full swing, they really enjoy it because we spend all nice afternoons at games.
Please let the sun shine!

No comments: