Knudson Family Drama.


Monday, February 22, 2010

already February is almost over...

Let's see...weigh in Mondays: lost 1.8 this week, making my total, um, yeah, have no clue, somewhere just over 6 lbs I think. Colby lost another 4 point somethingorother and we wont get into that.


Relay for Life: I have raised 205.00 dollars so far, my team a whopping 872.00!!
Susan G Komen: I have raised 300.00 dollars so far( I just upped my goal to 500.00!), my team 820.00!!


I took the kids to see the Mickey Mouse Live Rockin' Road show at Everett Events Center back on January 31st. Attempted that by myself and it didn't go so good. We only made it halfway through...darn. Camden just wasn't having it, which is really a bummer because what I did catch of the show in between corralling him was awesome. Lots of good music and great characters.





The lovely family next to us was kind enough to try and take a picture of me and the kids, you can see how well that went.


Colby has been busy, busy, busy getting ready for baseball. As of March 1st, we won't see too much of daddy. He's been spending as much time as he can with the kids. Taking them to the batting cages with him and letting them run around on the field while he's working on it; taking advantage of this beautiful weather we have been having!


An exciting thing: Camden has been going potty on the potty quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, he's not potty trained, more like we are, sorta, when we remember to be. If you ask him if he wants to go he always says "yeah" in this high pitched super excited little voice. Then he loves to run around with nothin' on the bottom. So cute. Plus, today, he went poop on the potty!! Can I get a woot woot?!


Also, where the heck has time gone? It's time for us to register Cadynce for Kindergarten. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: