Knudson Family Drama.


Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 1 Run.

Last week, I finally started running. After a whole lot of the "I'm going to start tomorrow (s)" I actually did it. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. And I'm thinking of it as sort of a therapy. I didn't run the entire 5k ( i have a nice little just over 3 miles trail of sorts that i worked out) but most of it I did. I found myself recovering quicker than I did last summer when I was running/walking; which was really pleasing...and I felt so great when I was done. But let's be honest here, we live in Washington...this is what I looked likke when I was done because what was a light drizzle turned into a pour. I'm just thinking of it as running with weights.



1 comment:

Kirabell said...

Loves it!! Running in the rain is the best!!