Knudson Family Drama.


Monday, March 9, 2009

"No" days......

Ever feel like there are days where all you do is tell your children "no." Ugh, I hate those days. Or maybe not no, but it's always some form of it; at my house it can come in all sorts of ways:
-No.
-Cadynce, Please do NOT do that.
-Keep your hands to yourself.
-Camden, don't eat stuff off the floor.
-Do we hit? (this comes in several different variations, do we do this or that etc)
-Seriously? Did you really just....
-Get in time out. NOW.
(if followed by fits)
-Go to your room.
I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point. I just really despise the days when I feel like all I'm doing is telling my children no. I have to try to find things to be positive about..... haha. Hmm, someone could have warned me about this before I had 2 kids.

No comments: