Knudson Family Drama.


Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rhonda's book and other Christmas facts.

So sorry that I never even mentioned Christmas yet! Hopefully you all had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed your families!! Colby and Cadynce had full and speedy recoveries from the flu (but Colby has a sinus infection now.) I finished Rhonda's scrapbook!! That was the most important thing for me on my to-do list. Even though there are some pictures from people that I didn't get yet, I did finish ALL the pictures that I had that I really wanted to get into the album. So it's sort of like the gift that keeps on giving I guess. I can just keep adding pages as I get the pictures to me. Maybe someday I'll get back to my own books as well...as pleasing as it was to finish hers, I did sort of have this regret knowing that I could have done that many of my OWN pages, but the outcome was worth it. Here's a few of the pages, sorry the pictures are bad...I think the protective pages they are in reflects the light in a bad way for photos, but I didn't feel like taking them back out.



I don't have a lot of photos from Christmas yet, a few from my camera...but I will post some pictures when I get some from the rest of the family!

No comments: