Knudson Family Drama.


Monday, November 3, 2008

Tiff's shower.


It seems like things are never spread out, it's all or nothing ya know? I seem to have so much going on at once, but that's okay. A good friend, Tiffany, has a baby girl due in December - fairly certain she's going to come sooner! Anyhoo, just wanted to share a few photos from the baby shower that Sarah D helped me put on for her. We had so much fun and didn't really play any games. We did get to design our own onesies for the baby though.... check them out!

I made this one for her, don't ask, it's just totally Tiffany! It was fun to get together with everyone, and to see all the great gifts that she got..it almost makes me want one. Then there's this:
Which is still to fresh in my memory and I'm still trying to lose all the baby weight, so I think not!

No comments: