Knudson Family Drama.


Friday, November 21, 2008

Mi Vida Loca

I swear, someday I am going to have a chance to sit down again. SOMEDAY! As of last week Camden is crawling and pulling himself up to standing. He has 5 teeth. It happened so fast it's crazy. I go to help Cadynce with one thing and turn around to find him tangled in Colby's video game cords. Actually, not so much tangled but chewing on them and pulling down everything he can get his chubby little fingers on!
Now that Cadynce is 3 1/2 she has completely gotten the hang of the Christmas season as well. EVERY single commercial/advertisement that comes on t.v. for some kind of toy that we have managed not to fit into our little house - she "needs it" or "wants it" or would "really like to have that" for "Halloween." I say, don't you mean Christmas? Oh yeah, that's what I meant Momma. I'm hoping that later today, or just sometime this weekend I will get a chance to sit down and write something more than just this short blurp of me whining.... Until then:

No comments: