Knudson Family Drama.


Monday, November 3, 2008

let's catch up

Wow, so we have a lot of catching up to do! So I'll back up quite a bit; all the way back to when Colby was gone hunting. Beings he's always gone the week before Halloween that always leaves a few things up to me. 1)the pumpkin patch. 2)halloween costumes and 3)downtown trick or treating. Lauren (my saving grace) came with us to the punkin patch, she did last year too! I think secretly she really likes to do it - I know I do. Last year we learned the hard way that you need to wear boots to the punkin patch, Cadynce definetly wore boots this year! We went to Smokey Point Plant Farm again, it's a great place for kids. They do hay rides and a train ride, have bouncy houses and their pumpkins are all picked and layed out so you can thoroughly inspect them before lugging them up into a wheelbarrow and paying for them. Here's us on the hay ride!

Cadynce sittin on a punkin! And, Lauren and Cadynce being silly! Thankfully it was a beautiful day. Last year it had rained so much it was just sort of yucky and Cadynce wouldn't have any part of the hay ride or train ride, she's 3 now though, so ya know...

No comments: