Knudson Family Drama.


Saturday, November 22, 2008

One of THOSE days.

Today Cadynce got to go to her first ever, movie at the theatre; with of course, her papa. Mike also took Alex, Cadynce's cousin, as it's her birthday coming up and they saw Bolt. Evidently, Cadynce liked it okay, but Mike thought it was a bit over her head and has decided he will need to take her to see Madagascar 2 now ( a bit more her level). However, as a result, my 3 year old who desperately needs naps, did not get one. Also, cousin Ava (Kira's youngest daughter) is here to spend the night as well. I am totally and utterly exhausted as its 8:53 pm, the girls have been in bed for 20 minutes and we have had to make 2 bathroom trips already. I forgot to take pictures and tell you all about Cadynce's new AWESOME bed, so that will have to wait for another day, but for understanding the story, its a full size bed on the bottom (Caca sleeps here) and a bunk across the top (Ava is up there). Lately, there has been so much talk of a third child from everyone around us. Last weekend we had Blair (our godson who is 2) for the day, and now Ava (who is sooo easy mind you) but its beginning to make me think we may stick to our guns about 2 being enough. Wow, I must be tired, since I have completely lost track of my story...I found a perfect quote out of my "Momisms" book which about sums up my evening as far as Cadynce is concerned. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." {Moms do not like to be ignored, especially when delivering a long, impassionate diatribe on a child's bad behavior. Maintaining eye contact is the only way a mom can tell if her message is getting through, even if the eyes in question seems to be glazing over into a zombielike state.}
p.s. scratch the 2 trips, we are now up to 4 and it is 9:11 pm. I'm going to bed before I lose my mind. Good Night Sleep Tight, Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite.

No comments: