Knudson Family Drama.


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm baaack

I'm going to make every effort to get back to blogging on a regular basis. Can I get an "A" for effort? I'm not sure why it's so hard to find time to do this... just like scrapbooking; it's something that I love to do, but can't always justify the time to do it. Oh well, it's important to keep people in the loop.


There is so much to catch you all up on. We had Cadynce's official birthday party at the bowling alley here in town. It's newly refurbished and it was sooo fun! We went to Lopez for a week (or almost) and that was a lot of fun too. We had the fly-in going on for a week and got to watch lots of planes and jets. It's been super-duper hot and we put up the slip'n'slide and last weekend bought a 30 inch deep pool. The darn pool sent me on a mission though. We heard they were on sale at Target so I headed off to get one and of course they were sold out and wouldn't write a raincheck. I ended up at Freddies too, finally found one at K-mart. It's actually 2 feet wider (a 10 footer) so we're pretty excited about it. Got it up and filled and realized it's on pretty crooked ground. The filtering system doesn't like that because it's on the high side and the pool edge kinks up there.


The Silvana Fair is this weekend and I'm back to helping out there...so that will be fun! What else?? Oh, I'm sure there's lots...on a high note--- Cam has been sleeping through the night again!! THAT is amazing! I think I had forgotten what it was like to sleep for a full 8 hours in my own bed without little feet or arms beating me or a small body laying half on top of me. Actually, in all honesty, I think I'm more tired now; it's like my body got a taste of sleep again and can't get enough.


Bare naked babies: they're good for the soul!


No comments: