Knudson Family Drama.


Saturday, May 2, 2009

Biggest Loser

Okay.....I need help! Anyone know any Hollywood producers?! Or have an in with someone from the Biggest Loser show!? I want the Biggest Loser to do a spin-off show. Something for moms. Like me, and Jazzy, and Tiff...and I could go on. I've put on a lot of weight since having my kids, and yes we are doing the Biggest Loser at work, and I've lost some - but I want to lose more! And be healthier, and more fit. I understand that the people who make it onto the show really need to be there and all that, but come on, what about the people who aren't hugely overweight and just need some help getting going. Mothers especially need the tools to eat right and to cook healthy for thier families; also the tools to get in a quick and effective work outs that maximize results in less time. Let's be honest here people, the mother of 5who got voted off the Biggest Loser (Aubrey) how is she going to work out for 3 or 4 hours a day. She's not! Not with little kids running around. There's too many factors, kids practices, or swim lessons, cooking for the fam, cleaning, laundry... work. So, now, somebody has to know somebody who knows somebody who can help us!

1 comment:

Kirabell said...

Tisha...I swear....cutting out sugar & white flour will do it. Even if its only for a few weeks like I did...I lots 10 lbs in 2 weeks. The first 3 days were hard but it got way easier after that.