Knudson Family Drama.


Saturday, May 23, 2009

my chocolate croissant

Ali came to visit Thursday and Kira sent her with a bag full of Holly B's goodies! I was sooo excited because I have been waiting oh-so impatiently for a chocolate croissant from the bakery.
Saturday morning I am finally just getting around to eating that thing! Oh heaven, it is so good! I set it down on the bag on the kitchen counter to go and fold clothes or something.


Promptly, Cadynce appears in my room, holding MY croissant.


Please note: she is licking it. Yes, that's right: LICKING IT!


"Mom, this tastes like chocolate, can I have a bite?!"


"No, NO YOU MAY NOT HAVE A BITE!"


We then had to have a discussion about licking people's food and getting it down off the counter when you knew it was someone elses. Sheesh, some people's kids.

No comments: