Knudson Family Drama.


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

sick.

I went to Lopez last weekend for (one of) Lauren's bridal shower and batchelorette party. I swear I wasn't on the island more than two minutes and I was a walking allergy commercial. I had itchy eyes and throat, sneezing, sniffling... yeah yeah. Anyways, it didn't go away, even after I got home. Then over this weekend, we went bowling and all that good stuff for Cadynce's birthday and I lost my voice. Weird, right? After a miserable few days I broke down and went to the doctor. I have a sinus infection and a "suspicious" looking throat. What does that mean?! Anyways, I'm on antibiotics now, but I did stay home from work today because the thought of talking on the phone all day made my throat hurt even more just thinking about it. Bad part is, I can't sleep due to that fact that I can't breathe! sheesh! Just hoping that the kids and Colby stay healthy!

No comments: