Knudson Family Drama.


Saturday, September 26, 2009

whew......

I always think that things are going to start slowing down - ha, they never do. Between work, kids, laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc I swear there is never an extra second. The past few weeks I did get to do a couple super fun things outside of the norm. I got to help celebrate Carly's 21st birthday! Woohoo Happy Birthday to her! And theeeeeeeeeeeen, I got to go to the P!nk concert with Carly, Jamey and her friend! It was maybe one of the best concerts I've ever EVER been to. Really, it was wayyy up there!
Kids are doing fine...well except for some colds. Bummer. Rhonda is hanging in there. Got a feeding tube last week, fluid drained off her lung and was supposed to start radiation last Friday, but was hurting too badly and canceled her appointment. None of us were happy about that. We all went on "family dentist day" and Cadynce of course had an awesome report, me not so much, have a cavity. And one of Colby's fillings has fallen apart. Darn. Had a physical yesterday, I'm fine. So, life is fine. I think. Oh, and I got my haircut!


No comments: