Knudson Family Drama.


Friday, September 3, 2010

cadynce's current loves:

music: "the hands up playing my song" - aka, party in the usa, yep, by myley cyrus.


food: "chicken nuggets and french fries" - she does love bagels and cream cheese though too.


toy: "my puppy"


thing to do: "play with my puppy and my dora pillow"


favorite person: "my cousin alex"


It was tough to get her to stand still long enough to answer just these few questions. After each one, she'd reply, "can i go play now?" So, I guess that's all you get for now. Her first day of Kindy-garten is next Thursday, and I'll take lots of pictures and let you all know how it goes. She's gonna do great. It's funny, I've been really excited for her for this day, but last week when I wrote her first day of school on the calendar, I cried. I didn't think I would. Hopefully it's all out of my system (I doubt it is). I am so grateful for all of the people who love my little girl as much as I do. Our friends are all excited just as much as she is. Her papa can't wait to call her the night before school and to see her the morning of and her (and our) Aunt Sandie is going to come meet us at the school even. It's comforting to know that so many people are there to support her.

No comments: