Knudson Family Drama.


Saturday, January 2, 2010

How'd she learn that word...

A few weeks back, I was in here (our room) on the computer and Colby and the kids were out in the living room. I can't remember exactly what we were about to be doing, but I had asked Cadynce to ask her dad to help her get something. Being the smarty pants that he is, he told me to do it myself. I politely ignored him and kept doing what I was doing. A few minutes later, little missy came in, and promptly says, "mom, dad says get your ass off the chair and come out here!"


me: "exuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?!" "colby, get in here NOW!"
colby: "what?"
me: " what did you tell her to say?
colby: "I told her to tell you to get off your "tail" and come out here."


Still I'm not entirely sure where she learned that word and how she ever learned the exact context to use it in. We had a long drawn out conversation about words that should not be used by little girls...and then one with daddies about what words shouldn't be used in FRONT of said little girls.

No comments: